EIT Digital is a leading European open innovation organisation
The mission of EIT Digital is to foster digital technology innovation and entrepreneurial talent for economic growth and quality of life in Europe. EIT Digital brings together entrepreneurs from a partnership of over 130 top European corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes in the following locations:
- Brussels Head Office
- Berlin Node
- Eindhoven Node
- Helsinki Node
- London Node
- Paris Node
- Stockholm Node
- Trento Node
- Budapest APG (Associate Partner Group)
- Madrid APG
- Silicon Valley hub
EIT Digital invests in strategic areas to accelerate the market uptake of research-based digital technologies and to bring entrepreneurial talent and leadership to Europe. Its innovation and education activities are organised in and around our co-location centres, where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and entrepreneurs come together to drive the digitalisation of society.
EIT Digital is an EIT Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC). Since 2010, EIT Digital is mobilising talents, ideas, technologies, investments and business across Europe and beyond to stimulate disruptive digital innovation. The Headquarters are in Brussels with Co-location Centres in Berlin, Eindhoven, London, Helsinki, Paris, Stockholm, Trento, and offices in Budapest and Madrid.
EIT Digital has three pan-European schools with over 1 500 students in entrepreneurial digital education programs.
Our Entrepreneurial Education ambition is twofold:
- Educate a new generation of thought leaders, innovators and knowledge workers in digital technologies, by providing excellent technical programs with deeply embedded innovation and entrepreneurship education.
- Build a strong entrepreneurial education brand via a disruptive and systemic change to European higher education that will attract top talents to Europe.
4 digital transformations:
- Digital Wellbeing: prevention and coping
- Digital Industry: individualized goods at mass production costs
- Digital City: urban quality of life for informed citizens
- Digital Infrastructure: high-performing, secure digital infrastructures
- Scale-ups supported: more than 200
- Technology transfers: more than 80
- External investment raised: EUR 68 million
- New companies created: 66
- Products and services supported: more than 50
- Over 1 500 students in entrepreneurial digital education programmes