Apply now to KIC InnoEnergy Master School Programmes
KIC InnoEnergy Master School has seven Master programmes in sustainable energy that offer you a rare combination of engineering and entrepreneurship. All of the programmes deliver high quality content, covering a range of subjects considered crucial to meeting today’s global energy challenges.
KIC InnoEnergy Master Programmes offer you high-quality content plus active participation from future-minded industrial partners. The rare combination of engineering, innovation and entrepreneurial skills puts you one step ahead when finding solutions to the energy challenges of the future.
Application round 2 is open now and closes on April 30, 2016.
APPLY NOW for the following programmes:
- MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy lets engineering students create high-efficiency, sustainable power systems based on new-generation fossil and chemical fuels. Entrepreneurial skills and innovative thinking play a key role in the program, which is actively supported by leading energy companies.
- MSc EMINE (European Master in Nuclear Energy) teaches tomorrow’s engineers how to address key technical, social and political challenges faced by the nuclear industry. By combining the commitment of major industrial partners with outstanding technical training, this innovative program broadens the scope of traditional nuclear education.
- MSc Energy for Smart Cities attracts internationally-oriented engineering students with a strong desire to create secure, sustainable environments for end-users of the electrical value chain: citizens, companies and cities. Its graduates are well qualified for industrial, research or policy-making roles.
- MSc ENTECH (Energy Technologies) offers students seeking to create the energy technologies of the future a broad-based education in a variety of key engineering disciplines. This flexibility, together with classes dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurship, forms a solid platform for meeting tomorrow’s energy challenges.
- MSc RENE (Renewable Energy) is a cutting-edge program offering a holistic view of renewable energy. With a unique focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, it trains future game-changers to design and implement new services and products for energy providers, manufacturers, business start-ups and public organizations.
- MSc SENSE (Smart Electrical Networks and Systems) develops the engineering, innovation and entrepreneurial skills needed to create and implement smart grids. It examines both technical and business perspectives, thus promoting new product and service development and stimulating the evolution of this electrical power system of the future, smart grids.
- MSc SELECT (Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems) is where sustainable energy enthusiasts learn how they can make a real contribution to minimizing environmental impact. In close collaboration with industry, it maps out the route from renewable energy sources to future energy systems, fostering thinking on global responsibility along the way.