EIT Climate-KIC's Pioneers into Practice programme is open for applications
EIT Climate-KIC is looking for the next generation of climate innovators. Could this be you?
Are you a professional who wants to shape the world’s next economy? Would you like to create new products and services to boost the low carbon economy? Ready to step outside your comfort zone and look at things differently? We invite aspiring pioneers and potential hosting organisations to apply to EIT Climate-KIC’s professional mobility programme Pioneers into Practice.
Operating in fifteen European locations, the Pioneers programme runs from May through to November and consists of a 4-6 week placement (domestic or international), bespoke transitions thinking & systems innovation mentoring delivered through a structured workshop programme and online training.
- A mobility programme where placements are supplemented with interactive workshops, online training & coaching.
- One four-six week placement – home or abroad – with host organisations active in tackling climate change.
- Individual and group project assignments focusing on realworld challenges.
- Access to online e-learning on System Innovation which has been drawn from best practice across Europe.
- Mentoring and coaching to improve innovation skills.
- Financial support available towards travel & accommodation.
Hungary, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Poland, Italy, Estonia, The Netherlands, Helsinki-Uusimaa, Slovenia, Romania, Malta, Cyprus, Serbia, Latvia
- Have experience and/or qualifications relevant to the climate change challenge, including wide ranging areas such as mobility, energy networks, the building sector and land and water management.
- Be committed to help tackle climate change and to be part of a community of likeminded professionals putting together influential and entrepreneurial climate change plans.
- Be available and committed to attend the key dates outlined in the programme timeline.
- To live in one of the the eligible locations.
- Possess advanced English language skills.
- Be openminded and keen to learn, share and enjoy!
For more programme information including contact details of your local manager please visit www.pioneers.climate-kic.org
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.