Join our Team: vacancy at the EIT Headquarters!
The EIT has launched a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for the profile of Policy Officer (AD 8).
The deadline for applications is 23 January 2018 (13:00 pm Budapest time).
The Policy Officer will contribute to the EIT’s work programme and may carry out the following tasks:
- Develop and implement the strategy and policy processes led by the EIT.
- Provide advice and support on innovation policy related topics and related processes.
- Analyse the uptake of EIT positions and expertise by EU level stakeholders in EU policy documents and policy-making processes.
- Identify and realise opportunities for synergies and complementarities with other EU/national/regional programmes and initiatives.
- Drive and manage the EIT’s relations with stakeholders, including relations with the European Commission, Parliament, Council/ Member States, and regions as well as Knowledge Triangle stakeholders (e.g. universities, research organisations and businesses) regarding thematic and innovation policy discussions.
- Lead the EIT analysis of consultations and engagement with its stakeholders ensuring their needs are appropriately reflected in the EIT strategy and work programme.
- Further develop, enhance and implement tools to engage with stakeholders.