KIC InnoEnergy's Call for Innovation Proposals 2016
KIC InnoEnergy is looking for companies with innovative solutions to commercialise sustainable energy
A sustainable energy sector needs new products, new solutions and new services. But transforming the spark of an idea into a successful and marketable product can be a long and complex journey. Technical expertise, commercial awareness and access to a variety of skills and resources are critical.
KIC InnoEnergy is looking for businesses with the next big innovation in sustainable energy.
If your business has a proven concept that you think can help change the future of the energy industry, then KIC InnoEnergy can help address the challenges and shorten the journey from lab to launch.
KIC InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for Europe’s energy industry. They invest in businesses and help develop innovative products, services, and solutions that have high commercial potential. They provide access to a deep pool of complementary skills and resources, and connect them to markets and commercial opportunities across Europe.
Through their European network of industry experts, businesses and researchers they are able to:
- Give access to over 160 European project partners to support the development of new products
- Provide investment funding to help make your project a reality
- Identify market needs and potential customers
- Shorten the time to market for innovative ideas
- Turn prototypes into commercial products within five years
KIC InnoEnergy is interested in products, innovations and technologies that create a positive impact on market and society within the following thematic fields:
- Clean Coal and Gas Technologies
- Energy Storage
- Smart and Efficient Buildings in Cities Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energies
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy from Chemical Fuels
- Smart Electric Grid
- Sustainable Nuclear and Renewable Convergence
2016 Call for Innovation Proposals Open from 15 January - 4 April
Hear how KIC InnoEnergy can benefit your big innovation: