The hallmark of EIT educational programmes is to not only give our students the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed, but also to know what to do and how to solve real life problems, all framed within an entrepreneurial mindset.
EIT-labelled educational programmes at Master's and PhD levels foster students to become more creative, innovative and entrepreneurs. This is why EIT-specific quality criteria and EIT overarching learning outcomes are applied.
EIT Climate-KIC Master's Programme
EIT Climate-KIC runs a climate innovation programme which adds value to existing Master's programmes offered by European Climate-KIC partners institutions in The Netherlands, Germany, France and the UK. Integral elements of this innovation programme are:
- The Journey, a five-week intensive climate innovation school,
- SPARK! a series of thought-provoking talks and seminars,
- The development and delivery of a climate innovation project.
- discover how the latest climate change science is being transformed into new products and services,
- examine market drivers of climate innovation, including policy, legal and financial incentives or constraints,
- explore the potential for launching your start-up business venture with support from EIT Climate-KIC business coaches and our Greenhouse.
Master's programmes in Italy
- MSc Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering for Energy (ICT for climate)
- MSc Environmental Assessment and Management
Master's programmes in the Nordics
Danish Technical University
- MSc Engineering, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- MSc Engineering in Biotechnology
- MSc Engineering, Physics and Nanotechnology
- MSc Engineering, Aquatic Science and Technology
- MSc Engineering in Wind Energy
- MSc Engineering in Sustainable Energy
- MSc Environmental Engineering
- MSc Design and Innovation
University of Copenhagen
- MSc Climate Change
- MSc Creative Sustainability
- MSc Chemical, Biochemical and Materials Engineering – major in Fibre and Polymer Engineering
Master's programmes in France
- MSc Universe, Environment, Ecology (SDUEE)
Master's programmes in the Netherlands
Delft Technical University
- MSc Industrial Ecology (IE)
- MSc Strategic Product Design (SPD)
- MSc Sustainable Energy Technology (SET)
- MSc Construction Management and Engineering (CME)
- MSc Architecture, Urbanism and Building sciences
- MSc Energy Science
- MSc Science & Business Management
- MSc Innovation Sciences
- MSc Sustainable Development
- MSc Sustainable Business & Innovation
- MSc Bio Inspired Innovation
- MSc Biotechnology (MBT)
- MSc Climate Studies (MCL)
- MSc Environmental Sciences (MES)
- MSc International Land and Water Management (MIL)
- MSc Urban Environmental Management (MUE)
Master's programmes in Switzerland
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Micro and Nanosystems
- MSc Process Engineering
- MSc Robotics, Systems and Control
EIT Digital Master's School
The EIT Digital Master's School is a two-year master’s programme with eight technical Majors and a Minor in Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Added value: entrepreneurial thinking
Learning to think as an entrepreneur is a key element of the EIT Digital Master's School. The programme seeks out the best technical students and equips them with cutting-edge technical knowledge and business skills so that they can go on to help assure Europe's role in the global digital economy.
By studying at the EIT Digital Master's School, students are part of an extraordinary ecosystem of entrepreneurs, companies, students and alumni across the whole of Europe. 100% of alumni are employed (76%) or are continuing in PHD-programmes (24%). One third of those who are employed secured jobs before completing their studies. 89% of alumni work in Europe and 98% in the technology sector. 58% state that they plan to start their own company within two years of graduation.
Students study at two different European universities and will receive two master's school degrees and a certificate of the European Institute of Technology. Within the pan-European network of EIT Digital, 18 European top universities renowned researchers and leading businesses are providing cutting-edge ICT excellence in combination with innovation and entrepreneurship training.
Master's School Programmes
The programmes of the EIT Digital Master's School are selected to meet the future needs of the industry. The EIT Digital Master's School offers following EIT labeled technical majors:
- Cloud Computing and Services (CCS)
- Security and Privacy (S&P) [now under the name of Cyber Security (CSE)]
- Service Design and Engeneering (from 2016-2017: Software and Service Architectures)
- Data Science (DS)
- Embedded Systems (ES)
- Human Computer Interaction and Design (HCID)
- Internet Technology and Architecture (ITA)
- Digital Media Technology (DMT) [now under the name of Visual Computing and Communication (VCC)]
For more information, visit the EIT Digital Master School website!
EIT Health CAMPUS is building a brand for excellence in education, developing a virtual marketplace for learning, providing access to various modalities of educational activities combining technical know-how with best pedagogic practices.
CAMPUS develops and supports Master's and Phd Programmes delivering Innovation and Entrepreneurship in areas relevant to EIT Health.
The EIT Health Programs offer the following Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the strategies to integrate clinical research, disciplinary knowledge, practical experience, commercialization and innovation to advance technological solutions contributing towards more efficient, safe, equitable and sustainable person-centred health care systems.
- Design, develop, implement, evaluate, and optimize technological solutions in healthcare
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaborative working practices
The current EIT Health landscape of degree programmes consists of two EIT labelled Master's:
- IHC – Innovation in Healthcare
- IMIM – International Masters of Innovative Medicine
- MTiH - Master of Technological Innovation in Health
- CEMACUBE - Common European Master’s Course in Biomedical Engineering (provisionally awarded for 2019)
For more information, visit the EIT Health Campus website!
EIT InnoEnergy Master's School
The EIT InnoEnergy Master's School offers programmes which are directed at a completely new type of education in the energy field, by mobilising the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of the students. At the same time, the full energy knowledge students receive in a "classical" two year energy master's programmes is kept. This gives the graduates a very deep understanding of the world's energy challenges paired with a significant insight into how energy businesses are created and into the industrial perspective of the energy side.
- MSc CFAFE - Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc EMINE - European Master’s in Nuclear Energy )
- MSc ENTECH - Energy Technologies
- MSc RENE - Renewable Energy
- MSc Energy for Smart Cities
- MSc SELECT - Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc SENSE - Smart Electrical Networks and Systems
For more information, visit the EIT InnoEnergy Master School website!
Within the RawMaterials Academy, the Master’s Education strand offers students industry-focused programmes which enable collaboration with top specialists in the field from academia, research and industry. The unique and innovative entrepreneurship components will equip students with a problem-solving mind-set to tackle future challenges across the entire raw materials value chain. Master's Education at EIT RawMaterals promotes interdisciplinary, international collaboration and within a programme, students have the opportunity to study at several centres of excellence throughout Europe.
The EIT RawMaterials Academy portfolio currently includes the following EIT labeled Master's Programmes:
- EMERALD – Master in Georesources Engineering
- AMIS – Master in Functional Advanced Materials and their Engineering Innovation
- SUMA – Master in Sustainable Materials
- EMC - European Mining Course
- SINReM - Master in Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management
- AMIR – Advanced Materials Innovative Recycling
For more information about all of our Master's programmes and related courses, including those with the EIT label, please visit the EIT RawMaterials Academy website.