Climate-KIC Master's Programme
Climate-KIC runs a climate innovation programme which adds value to existing Master programmes offered by European Climate-KIC partners institutions in The Netherlands, Germany, France and the UK. Integral elements of this innovation programme are:
- The Journey, a five-week intensive climate innovation school,
- SPARK! a series of thought-provoking talks and seminars,
- The development and delivery of a climate innovation project.
- discover how the latest climate change science is being transformed into new products and services,
- examine market drivers of climate innovation, including policy, legal and financial incentives or constraints,
- explore the potential for launching your start-up business venture with support from Climate-KIC business coaches and our Greenhouse.
The following video presents a recap of the 2014 edition of The Journey's final week in Wroclaw, Poland.
For more information, visit the Climate-KIC Masters education website!
EIT Digital Master School
The Master School is a two-year masters programme with eight technical Majors and a Minor in Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
20 European top universities, renowned researchers and leading businesses are in partnership with EIT Digital to provide cutting-edge ICT excellence in combination with innovation and entrepreneurship training, leading to a double degree and an EIT-labeled Certificate.
Master in ICT Innovation
Students are enrolled in new master programmes in "ICT innovation" through which they will be awarded a double degree degree accompanied by an EIT Digital diploma supplement documenting the EIT Digital specific learning outcomes.
The Masters Programme in ICT Innovation consists of 8 technical majors:
- Digital Media Technology (DMT)
- Cloud Computing and Services (CCS)
- Embedded Systems (ES)
- Human Computer Interaction and Design (HCID)
- Internet Technology and Architecture (ITA)
- Security and Privacy (SaP)
- Software and Service Architectures (SSA, before SDE)
- Data Science (DS)
For more information, visit the EIT Digital Master School website!
KIC InnoEnergy MasterSchool
The Master School in Sustainable Energy offers programmes which are directed at a completely new type of education in the energy field, by mobilising the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of the students. At the same time, the full energy knowledge students receive in a "classical" two year energy master programmes is kept. This gives the graduates a very deep understanding of the world's energy challenges paired with a significant insight into how energy businesses are created and into the industrial perspective of the energy side.
- MSc Programme “Clean Coal Technologies”
- MSc in Innovation in Nuclear Energy (EMINE)
- MSc Energy Technologies (ENTECH)
- MSc Renewable Energy (RENE)
- MSc Smart cities
- MSc Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT)
- MSc Smart Electrical Networks and Systems (SENSE)
For more information, visit the KIC InnoEnergy Masterschool website!