Celebrating innovation and entrepreneurship!
The EIT Awards 2013 were part of an event championing innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe, which took place on 12 November 2013 in Budapest, Hungary.
Alexander von Gabain, Chairman EIT Governing Board
09:30 Entrepreneurial keynote and Q/A
Naveen Jain, Trustee of Board of Singularity University and Founder of the World Innovation Institute, Moon Express, Intelius and InfoSpace.
10:45 Interviews with EIT CH.A.N.G.E Award nominees
This session will present the students and alumni nominated for the CH.A.N.G.E Award.
11:50 EIT Venture pitches
During this session, the nominees for the Venture Award will present their ideas to the judging panel, in five minute “elevator” pitches. They will then take part in a two minute Q/A session.
14:15 Interactive session: What does it take to be an entrepreneur and change agent?
- Márton Szõke, Serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Gabor Bojár, Member of the EIT Governing Board
- Rosa Vilarasau, Co-founder of NOEM and EIT 2012 Award winner
- Ihsan Elgin, Executive Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at Özyeğin University
- Christian Reitberger, General partner, Wellington Partners
- José Manuel Leceta, EIT Director
15:15 EIT Awards Ceremony
A full list of event speakers can be found here.