2018 Call for Proposals
This page is dedicated to the EIT’s upcoming Call for Proposals to be launched in early 2018.
As well as this, the EIT has decided to relaunch the Call for:
This page will be updated regularly before the publication of the Call and all the latest official updates and documents relating to the Call will be made available here.
The following background documents may be useful for potential applicants:
- 2018 Call for Innovation Communities Leaflet
- Presentation on the EIT’s 2018 Call for KICs - Manufacturing (July 2017)
- Presentation on the EIT’s 2018 Call for KICs - Urban Mobility (July 2017)
- SIA thematic factsheet on Urban Mobility (April 2017)
- SIA thematic factsheet on Added-Value Manufacturing (April 2017)
- EIT’s 2018 Call for KICs Proposals: Key Assumptions (March 2017)
- EIT Director presentation (29 March 2017)
- Indicative timeline for the EIT's Call for KICs Proposals 2018 (March 2017)
- Framework of Guidance 2016
- 2016 Call for KICs
- EIT Monitoring Strategy
- ‘Decision of the EIT Governing Board on ‘Principles on KICs' Financial Sustainability"
- EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS) Implementation Guidance Note (31/03/2016)
* Subject to the outcome of the EIT’s mid-term evaluation by the European Commission.
2018 Proposals Call Documents
2018 KIC Call
2018 KIC Call