The PANORAMA project seeks to develop an information system that can represent a product-level structure of EU's material economy.
- Leiden University actsas the main managing partner (both scientific and administrative) for the project. Leiden University also took the lead in developing the dataset.
- University of Bordeaux took the lead in the educational aspects of the project.
- GEUS and BRGM took a leading role in the development of the information system architecture and the online visualization tools.
- Ghent University and Fraunhofer and the subcontracted partner United Nations Universit took charge of the data collection.
- TNO had the role of developing the go-to-market strategy.