- President - Estefanía Tapias (EIT Climate-KIC Alumni Association President)
- Vice President & Communications Officer - Borce Stojkovski (EIT Digital Alumni)
- Treasurer - Antonio Martínez Millana (EIT Health Alumni)
- Community Officer - Claudio Geyken (EIT InnoEnergy, Community Officer)
- EIT Observer - Nadja Dokter (EIT, Head of Strategy and Impact Section)
What's the EIT Alumni Community Board all about?
On the 8th of April 2016, EIT Interim Director Martin Kern appointed the first EIT Alumni Board. With a strong mandate to represent the entire EIT Alumni Community four representatives had been nominated by the alumni associations and communities of the EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities. An EIT Observer will also sit on the EIT Alumni Community Board, supporting and providing guidance to the Board.
At the founding meeting of the Board, Martin Kern stressed how important EIT Alumni are to the whole EIT Community, noting that the new Board has a “powerful platform” to drive collaboration initiatives, to harness the massive potential of all EIT Alumni, and to provide effective representation for the entire community. There is strong consensus within the EIT Alumni Community Board that there is much to gain from establishing the Board and further developing the Alumni Community to complement activities existing KIC Alumni associations and communities are pursuing.
It is foreseen that the EIT Alumni Community Board will expand as the EIT Community grows to include alumni from the newly designated innovation community, EIT Food.
Have a great idea for developing the Alumni Community? Want to get in touch with the Board?
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us via the EIT Alumni social media channels