The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) is continuously looking for external expertise to evaluate, monitor and review the EIT innovation model and the Innovation Communities.
Learn more about the existing and future Innovation Communities!!
Who we are looking for? The EIT typically seeks experts with experience in working with business, education or research organisations or with experience integrating business, education and research activities (‘Knowledge Triangle Integration’).
Who we are looking for?
Knowledge Triangle Integration experts and experts on a particular aspect of the EIT innovation model:*
- Business Creation
- Research-driven Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Regional Innovation Capacity
- Financial Sustainability
Experts with experience in the thematic field covered by existing Innovation Communities and for the evaluation of KIC proposals in upcoming EIT Calls*
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Digital Technologies
- Sustainable Energy
- Healthy Living and Active Aging
- Raw Materials and Circular Economy
- Sustainable Food Supply Chain
- Value-Added Manufacturing
- Urban Mobility
- Cultural and Creative Sectors and Industries (CCSI)
*Combined expertise may be required.
How can you help?
- Proposals to select new Innovation Communities
- Annual plans and reports of existing Innovation Communities
- Applications for EIT-labelled education programmes
- Innovation model and Innovation Community governance
- Portfolio of activities including outreach
- Financial sustainability strategy and its implementation
- Nominees’ final pitches and submitted documentation for the annual EIT Awards
How can you apply?
Please follow the online manual on the European Commission's website.
Experts from Central and Eastern European countries and female experts are particularly welcome to apply.
Read more about the protection of personal data of experts.