Form A2_1 Partner Administrative Data related question: As the person in charge, should we put down the main scientist in charge or the main administrative person (Chancellor, Rector, etc.)?


Person in charge should be the main contact person (CEO, Chancellor, etc.), while persons involved in the proposal’s preparation, if other then the main contact person, should be indicated in the table “Other contact persons”