EIT Climate-KIC online course: Teaching sustainability
Teaching sustainability - Using simulation to reach the SDGs in regional transformation
EIT Climate-KIC is organising an intensive three-day online course targeted at educators who are interested in adopting an innovative approach to teach about climate change and the transition to a sustainable economy.
EIT Climate-KIC invites all those who are interested in employing innovative, hands-on approaches to learning to take part in this online course, including but not limited to:
- Trainers and educators, moderators, and facilitators, i.e., professionals working with groups of stakeholders focused on issues related to climate change and the transformation to a sustainable economy
- Business owners and business incubators or funders who are planning or running climate-related startups
- NGOs and other non-profits planning or running climate projects/campaigns
- Public administration managers who plan and introduce new policies and regulations
- Scientists conducting research on climate transition processes.
This course is not a passive learning experience. Registering implies that you will be not only playing the game and learning strategies for its moderation, but also leading a test-game session between webinars 2 and 3.
Since the training is being provided online, it is essential that you have a good internet connection.
|Day 1 - 27 February 2019: 09:00 - 14:00||Online Workshop with the game|
|Day 2 - 28 February 2019: 09:00 - 14:00||Train the Trainer Webinar|
|Day 3 - 8 April 2019||Final Q&A webinar session|