EIT Food Venture Summit: a Business Creation event
European Food Innovation Stakeholders United
The EIT Food Venture Summit is the 1st yearly Business Creation global networking event. It gathers all relevant stakeholders and actors from across the European agrifood innovation community for matchmaking. It is also a celebration of the EIT Food Business Creation activities, such as the RisingFoodStars start-up club, award ceremonies of the EIT Food Accelerator Network (EIT FAN) and Global Food Venture (GFV) programme.
This invitation-only will be held on Wednesday 28 November at the state-of-the-art venue Station F in Paris, a 34 000m² start-up campus that gathers a whole entrepreneurial ecosystem under one roof. At the event you will have the opportunity to meet a cohort of agri-food start-ups - current & new RisingFoodStars - and finalists of the EIT FAN and RIS innovation grants. You will also be able to learn about the entrepreneurial ideas of the Global Food Venture Programme (GFVP).
It is going to be an inspiring and interactive event for the agri-food industry from all over Europe, where you will be able to meet major corporates, start-ups, scale-ups, investors and experts.
Closed morning session with specific break-outs for
- RisingFoodStars start-up club
- EIT FAN finalists
- GFVP participants
Open afternoon programme with
- a central start-up village and marketplace showcasing food start-ups, student projects, our Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS)…
- lots of networking facilities
- Investor pitching
- 1-on-1 matchmaking tool to connect & schedule private meetings easily
- an inspirational keynote speaker (soon to be revealed)
- Accelerator & Global Food Venture Award Ceremony
Find out more here