EIT Health @ BioInnovation Days 2018
This event is part of EIT Health’s project Innovation Days. The international hackathon, devoted to finding innovative solutions in the fields of bioeconomy, biotechnology and biomedicine, will be held at SPARK HUB (the start-up community in Southern Estonia.) As part of the event, EIT Health Accelerator representative Christos Vaitsis will also give an overview of EIT-Health activities and projects.
We invite students, researchers, scientist-entrepreneurs and early-stage start-ups in the fields of bio-economy, life-sciences, medicine, IT and marketers, project managers, designers, entrepreneurs and anyone else from the Baltic Sea Region and all over Europe to:
- COME UP with innovative ideas and solutions;
- DEVELOP and TEST the ideas in teams with the assistance of experienced mentors;
- PITCH the ideas to an international jury audience of peers, industry, accelerators and potential investors.
The best teams and ideas will receive prizes!
Solutions and ideas should be related to the following areas:
- Circular bioeconomy (e.g. bio-based consumer goods, textiles, wood, energy, waste upgrading)
- Future Food
- Biobanks, Big Data and Internet of Things in bioeconomy and medicine
- Challenges in healthy living, active ageing and improvement of healthcare
- Any other area where your imagination can reach
Participation is FREE, but registration is obligatory.
Click here for more information and to register.
For further enquiries contact the event coordinator:
Merit Kreitsberg, email@example.com (+372 5158023)