EIT Health - Global Investor Forum
Imperial College Health Partners and EIT Health would like to invite our Network of Investors to the ‘Global Investor Forum’ this May in London’s Silicon Valley Bank.
This prestigious event brings together international investors and selected start-ups for a day of lectures, pitches, as well as curated match-making and networking opportunities.
Confirmed representation include:
- Marco Mohwinckel, Vice President Strategy, WebMD & Medscape
- Sarah Fisher, Senior Director, Global Markets, Johnson & Johnson
- Marc Slujis, Advisor, Global Health Innovation Fund, Merck
- Bill Gaussa, Head of Advanced Innovation, Philips Healthcare
- Vishal Gulati, Healthtech VC, Draper Esprit plc
- Steve Seuntjens, Partner, PHS Fund Solutions
- Dr Rainer Strohmenger, General Partner, Wellington Partners
- Francesca Wuttke, Managing Director, MSD Global Health Innovation Fund, Merck LLC
Innovators have been chosen from the EIT Health Accelerator, across seven co-location centres, presenting the best and brightest in European high-potential Health Entrepreneurship.
If you are an Investor who is passionate about healthcare and wish to attend, please register your interest here.
For queries contact:
Rosemary Gallagher, Business Creation Manager, EIT Health UK-Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org