EIT InnoEnergy @ E-World 2019
EIT InnoEnergy and some of its most promising start-ups will be attending the E-world exhibition in Essen, Germany.You will find EIT InnoEnergy at the Innovation Forum (hall 4), booth 647 from 5 till 7 February 2019.
E-world is Germany’s largest Smart Energy trade fair and this year’s edition will be focusing on Smart Cities & Climate Solutions.
EIT InnoEnergy will be joined by some of its most promising portfolio start-ups, presenting their products and services, among them:
- vilisto: The AI Solution to Europe’s Office Energy Consumption Problem
- BeON energy: The European microinverter.
- Hygen: An innovative low-cost and convenient compressed natural gas home refuelling appliance.
- Ingelia: Turning biowaste into biomaterials by means of Ingelia’s HTC technology
- Nnergix: Renewable energy forecasting and micro smart grid management solutions
- KOENA tec: Balancing the electricity grid with the heat storage capacity of comercial coffee machines
- elestor: Revolutionary low-cost electricity storage in a hydrogen-bromine flow battery
- Gensoric: Make your own fuel from CO2 at home
- volterion: High power energy storage solutions