Register now: EIT Awareness Day in Vilnius
The EIT Community will present its activities in Vilnius on 29 March - register now!
The Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA) and the EIT are organising an EIT Awareness Day in Vilnius, with the aim to raise awareness of the EIT Community, its activities and, in particular, of cooperation opportunities among relevant national stakeholders. At this conference, the EIT Community will provide an introduction to its ongoing activities in Lithuania and at pan-European level, as well as specific information on potential areas for cooperation with interested national stakeholders. Organisations and individuals from all sides of the Knowledge Triangle (business, education and research) and other interested stakeholders are invited to participate at the event, meet representatives from the eight EIT Innovation Communities and contribute to the discussions.
- Martin Kern, EIT Interim Director,
- Gintaras Vilda, Vice Minister of Economy and Innovation
- Arnoldas Pranckevičius, Head of Representation of the European Commission to Lithuania
- Laima Kauspadiene, Member of the EIT Governing Board and CEO of Sunrise Valley Science Technology Park
- Ramojus Reimeris, Acting Director of the Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Centre (MOSTA)
We look forward to welcoming you on the day!
The Awareness Day is under the Patronage of the Lithuanian Ministry of Economy and Innovation