EIT Climate-KIC is organising its second Matchmaking event entitled 'Cohesion Policy 2021-2027 and innovation in territorial policymaking'.
The event will focus on the new Cohesion Policy, evidence-based policymaking, and capacity-building tools for transformative change.
What are the RIS Matchmaking events?
The RIS Matchmaking events are organised by the EIT Climate-KIC Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) team for the EIT Community regional ‘focal points’ or Hubs that act as innovation community catalysts in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia. The main goal is to expand and consolidate the EIT Community ecosystem, share best practices, and orchestrate collaborations for innovation opportunities.
What to expect?
- Understanding the new Cohesion Policy 2021-2027 and implications for regions and countries in the New Multiannual Financial Framework, Recovery Plans, and Structural Funds.
- Sharing best practices of using regional policies, integrated approaches, and system mapping in territorial development.
- Navigate through the main elements of evidence-based policymaking and the EIT Climate-KIC capacity-building tools for transformative change.
- Finding synergies and potential collaborations - an interactive session for all participants.
- EIT Climate-KIC RIS Hubs, partners, and stakeholders from Southern and Central Eastern Europe.
- Policymakers and programme owners at the EU, national, regional, and local level.
- Practitioners interested in Cohesion Policy 2021-2027 and science-policy-practice interfaces to design and implement strategies and action plans.
The event will take place on 16 June 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CET) and it will be held via Zoom. The access link will be sent to registered participants.
Please, visit the dedicated event page for more information regarding the event.