The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) is continuously looking for external expertise to evaluate, monitor and review the EIT innovation model and the Innovation Communities.
The EIT typically seeks experts with experience in working with business, education or research organisations or with experience integrating business, education and research activities (‘Knowledge Triangle Integration’).
Knowledge Triangle Integration experts and experts on a particular aspect of the EIT innovation model:*
- Business Creation
- Research-driven Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Regional Innovation Capacity
- Financial Sustainability
Experts with experience in the thematic field covered by the Innovation Communities:*
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Digital Technologies
- Sustainable Energy
- Healthy Living and Active Aging
- Raw Materials and Circular Economy
- Sustainable Food Supply Chain
- Value-Added Manufacturing
- Urban Mobility
*Combined expertise may be required.
- Proposals to select new Innovation Communities
- Annual plans and reports of existing Innovation Communities
- Applications for EIT-labelled education programmes
- Innovation model and Innovation Community governance
- Portfolio of activities including outreach
- Financial sustainability strategy and its implementation
- Nominees’ final pitches and submitted documentation for the annual EIT Awards
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.