EIT Climate-KIC: Apply now for the EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator programme in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
Deadline is 27 January 2019
Are you a cleantech or green technology start-up? If so, you are encouraged to visit EIT Climate-KIC's website and apply for the next critical stage of your start-up journey. You have time until 27 January 23:59 CET 2019 to apply.
Alternatively, do you know of good cleantech or green technology start-ups within your network? If so, please share the details of the call with them through http://climate-kic-dach.org
An overview of the services on offer throughout the programme:
- Substantial financial support (up to EUR 85 000, no equity taken) plus in-kind services on top
- Professional pitch training, business coaching and mentoring on how best to develop your business model, identify and target customers, pilot your first products and services, and become investor-ready, etc
- Access to the EIT Climate-KIC network to help find investors and first customers
- Exclusive partnership opportunity and support through market leader Munich RE and ERGO in Side Call
- Teams in stage 3 of the Side Call get EUR 50 000 of support
and, depending on location:
- Office space at the Green Garage incubator in Berlin, allowing peer-to-peer sharing
- Access to the MakerSpace hi-tech prototyping Lab in Munich at the UnternehmerTUM
- Additional ecosystems within Switzerland (Zurich) and Austria (Vienna), connecting to and strong research and investor network and Eastern Europe.
For more details on the benefits and to apply, visit the DACH Accelerator programme website.