EIT Health Call for Applications for Headstart and Proof of Concept Funding
EIT Health is now seeking applications from suitable companies and individuals for the 2017 round of Headstart and Proof-of-Concept Grants.
As part of its Accelerator activities, EIT Health provides funding for emerging companies and SMEs to develop new products and services for areas of interest to EIT Health and its members. The purpose of the funding is to accelerate market entry and create new economic activity.
Applicants for the Headstart and Proof-of-Concept Grants must be based in one of the regions/countries EIT Health already operates in, i.e., Spain, UK-Ireland, Scandinavia, France, Belgium-Netherlands, Germany/Switzerland/Austria and Innostars. In each EIT Health region/country up to seven Headstart/Proof-of-Concept grants with a value of up to 50.000 Euros each are available to successful applicants. However, the total number of awards and individual award levels may vary between EIT Health Co-Location Centres (CLCs), and applicants are encouraged to consult the country/region-specific sections in the call document for details. In most cases, EIT Health core and associate partners will provide access to innovation facilities and networks, as well as mentorship to successful applicants in addition to the cash award provided by EIT Health.
Download the Call Document here.
Submit your application here: https://eithealth.wufoo.com/forms/2017-headstart-and-proof-of-concept/
EIT Health Co-Location Centres Contacts:
- Spain: Dr Marco Pugliese (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UK-Ireland: Dr Paul Anglim (email@example.com)
- France: Dr Bertrand Lejeune (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scandinavia: Palle Høy Jakobsen (email@example.com)
- Innostars: Dr Jorge Figueira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Belgium-Netherlands: Dr Menno Kok (email@example.com)
- Germany/Switzerland/Austria: German CLC office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.
Engage with the EIT