Seven new EIT RIS hubs to help EIT Health build innovation ecosystems
The Hubs were chosen among companies, universities and institutes to cooperate with EIT Health in operating the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme.
In February this year, EIT Health published the call for organisations to cooperate with us as EIT Health hubs within the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme 2018.
The EIT Health hubs will be asked to:
- take part in the implementation of the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) programme in 2018;
- develop the local innovation ecosystem with the help of EIT Health;
- help EIT Health find the best talents, entrepreneurs and start-ups from their region/country.
The Supervisory Board of EIT Health InnoStars has approved the selection of the following hubs for 2018:
- T-Systems Slovakia, Kosice
- University of Évora, Portugal
- University of Porto, Portugal
- Associatia INIT with the Freshblood HealthTech Community Initiative, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Medical University of Gdansk, Poland
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Institute of Transdisciplinary Discoveries, Pécs, Hungary
The existing/continuing EIT Health hubs are:
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.