The 2018 EIT Awards winners have been announced!
The EIT recognises the exceptional achievements of members of its Innovation Communities through the annual EIT Awards in four categories, celebrating achievements and successes, identifying role models to strengthen Europe’s entrepreneurial culture and increasing opportunities for the development of EIT Award winners.
The EIT CHANGE Award recognises graduates of EIT education programmes who spur innovation and entrepreneurship, inspiring change for a sustainable future.
The EIT INNOVATORS Award recognises teams from our Innovation Communities that develop high-impact products and services for a sustainable future.
The EIT VENTURE Award recognises successful start-ups and scale-ups that have been supported by the EIT’s Innovation Communities through dedicated business creation and acceleration programmes.
The EIT WOMAN Award recognises the outstanding achievements of women entrepreneurs and leaders from our Innovation Communities.
This year, for the first time, everyone could vote for their favourite innovation in the Public Award
- Read the announcement of the 2018 EIT Award winners here.
- Read the announcement of the 2018 EIT Award nominees here.
- Meet the 2018 EIT Awards nominees here.
- Download the infographic with information on the 2018 EIT Awards and nominees.
- Get all the info you need on every EIT Awards nominee in our exciting and informative brochure.
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.