EIT Manufacturing has opened its pre-call for proposals for activities to be executed in 2022.
EIT Manufacturing is an innovation ecosystem with the mission to bring European manufacturing actors together in order to add unique value to European products, processes, services, and to promote globally competitive and sustainable manufacturing. The EIT Community solicit activity proposals in the areas of education, innovation, and business creation and will co-invest with the partners to achieve economic value and societal impact.
Who can participate
Organisations that are currently not member of the EIT Community are invited to participate in the EIT Manufacturing Call for Proposals. Organisations intending to participate in the call must fulfil the following criteria:
- be able to advance the state of the European manufacturing industry and competencies
- be eligible for EU funding according to Horizon Europe rules, e.g. incorporated in Europe or associated countries
(Micro SMEs and individuals are not eligible)
How to join
If you want to express your interest to participate, please fill out this form. You will be asked for key information on your organisation, including its general competencies in the manufacturing area and the specific interest in this call.
Please note: According to EIT Manufacturing statutes, the lead partner of an Activity must be an existing member of EIT Manufacturing. This means that you will have to become part of a proposal team, including at least one existing EIT Manufacturing member. You can get in contact with our members via the representative provided in the list of current partners. In addition, the information you provided in the form will be published to EIT Manufacturing existing partners which then can contact you.
If a proposal you are involved in will be selected for execution in 2022, you will have to become a member of the EIT Manufacturing association as an 'Activity Partner'. This entails paying a membership fee of EUR 10 000 of the funding from EIT Manufacturing. After 2022, you may apply for a permanent membership.
Key dates and timeline
- Pre-Call: opens March 01, 2021 – closes March 22, 2021, 23:59 (CEST)
- Main Call: opens March 25, 2021 – closes May 7, 2021, 23:59 (CEST)
- Proposals acceptance decision announced: July 2, 2021
- Proposal revisions completed: July 23, 2021
- Start of accepted Activities: Jan 1, 2022