Turning research into innovations.
The new EIT Urban Mobility Doctoral Training Network is a collective of universities, academics, and PhD candidates that seeks to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of urban mobility based on the knowledge triangle (education, research, and business). The programme provides urban mobility PhD candidates with a platform for exchange and feedback on their individual research as well as networking opportunities with practitioners and senior researchers. A four- to six-month international research placement is included in the programme.
Why join the Doctoral Training Network?
The Doctoral Training Network offers PhD candidates the unique opportunity to connect with their international counterparts at universities throughout Europe while strengthening technical expertise and fostering entrepreneurial and innovative skills. The customisable programme complements your PhD research and makes you part of a community that creates real solutions for more sustainable urban mobility.
The Doctoral Training Network offers PhD candidates:
- The opportunity to boost their personal and career prospects by joining this expanding network of academics, with strong links to industry, city governments, and international mobility providers, as well as the opportunity to attend the annual mobility forum
- An attractive and thorough innovation and entrepreneurship training programme
- Research guest placements throughout Europe, including relocation support
- A broad and exciting offering of courses relating to urban mobility at partner universities
- The possibility to add the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Label Certificate* to your doctoral degree
* Subject to EIT assessment and approval.