Urban MobilityVisit website
Most of the world’s population already lives in cities and that number will only grow over the next few decades. Our cities face need to be safe, easily accessible, have affordable transportation, decongested roads, better city infrastructure, and higher air quality. Solutions to these problems must include citizen voices if we want our cities to lastingly sustain a high quality of life.
EIT Urban Mobility’s approach of using cities as living labs is the answer. Through its Knowledge and Innovation Community model, its partners and living lab city residents can experiment with new transportation solutions while innovators have a chance to test their inventions on the real challenges of city life.
Help create a new public space for everyone
EIT Urban Mobility’s living lab model is your chance to try out new ways to transport people, freight, and waste in more eco-friendly and socially inclusive ways. We need ideas like yours to make sure that the majority of the world’s human population get to live in cities where they can breathe easily and make the most of their public spaces.
EIT Urban Mobility can help you:
- Learn all about the current mobility challenges faced by European cities and how they could be overcome
- Develop the skills and business acumen you need to confidently launch your projects
- Find investors and businesses willing to advise you and support your endeavours
- Get the support you need to get your new company off the ground in Europe
- Develop a network in urban transportation sector that will last a lifetime