Future of FoodVisit Website
Europe needs to transform its relationship with food. Agrifood systems are a leading cause of some of the biggest global challenges, from climate change, resource depletion and waste, to malnutrition, disease and obesity. Innovative solutions are needed at all stages of the food supply chain – from farm to fork – and that’s where EIT Food is focused.
EIT Food is a Knowledge and Innovation Community dedicated to making our food system more sustainable. And that can only happen through an inclusive approach where both grower and consumer can actively participate in making a better world.
Building a future-fit food system for all
As the world’s largest and most dynamic food innovation community, EIT Food is accelerating innovation through a mission-based approach. We create connections across the food system that stimulate new ideas and invention to drive change: between start-ups and corporates; between entrepreneurs and investors; between consumers and industry; between research and action; between ideas and reality; between present and future.
EIT Food invests in projects, organisations and individuals that share our goals for a healthy and sustainable food system. Our inclusive approach places growers and consumers at the heart of this change.
EIT Food can help you:
- Access a network of Europe's leading agrifood businesses, start-ups, universities, and research organisations
- Learn about the agrifood sector through online courses, education programmes, and professional development opportunities
- Take your ideas from concept to market so you can launch innovative products, ingredients, and solutions
- Engage in a dialogue with the food industry and co-create the future food system through acess to our innovative events, digital platforms, and public engagement activities
- Benefit from expert mentoring, tailor-made entrepreneurship programmes, and easy-to-access funding to enable you to launch, accelerate, and scale your agrifood business