Added-Value ManufacturingVisit website
Manufacturing is the main driver of Europe’s industrial innovation, its job creation, and its growth. But our manufacturing sector remains too fragmented and beholden to unsustainable economic models. That needs to end.
EIT Manufacturing is working on all fronts to make sure manufacturing industries are keeping up. Through its Knowledge and Innovation Community model, it’s empowering ambitious companies looking to make a positive difference on climate and communities. It’s speeding up the take-up of sustainable innovations in manufacturing technology. And most important of all, it’s giving power back to the people with the skills to be the workforce of tomorrow.
Forging a new future on the factory floor
Whether you want to learn what it takes to run the factories of the future or have a bright idea for what those factories could look like, EIT Manufacturing is the place to be. It has no lesser ambition than to dramatically reduce industrial emissions while boosting Europe’s growth simultaneously and it will need people like yourself to pull it off!
EIT Manufacturing can help you:
- Learn all about new industry skills and where innovation is most needed
- Develop the skills and business acumen you need to confidently launch your venture
- Find investors and businesses willing to advise you and support your endeavours
- Get the support you need to get your new company off the ground in Europe
- Develop a network in across the manufacturing sector that will last a lifetime