Tasks for the Knowledge Triangle Good Practices SNE will include:
- Support and advise on the identification of world-class good practices at all EIT/ cross-KIC, KIC, and (inter-) Co-Location Centre (CLC) level in the implementation of the specific Knowledge Triangle agenda (i.e. activities in the area of research, education, and business creation);
- Support and advise on the codification of good practices as regards business creation, new innovation and co-operation models;
- Support the development of an inventory of tangible good practice examples in terms of education and skill formation, community-driven breakthrough innovation, born-global new business creation etc.;
- Contribute to the preparation of studies regarding good practices, added value, and synergies of integration of Knowledge Triangle components;
- Support and advise on the identification of good practices from existing EU and national initiatives in the area of innovation and entrepreneurship (such as the sectoral PPPs, the European Innovation Partnerships or Regions of Knowledge etc.).
For a more detailed overview of the tasks and how to apply, view the call for applications.