The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Contract Staff (CA) for the profile of Procurement Officer. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
Reporting to the Head of Services and Finance Unit, the Procurement Officer will work in the Procurement and Administration Section, contributing to the effective implementation of the EIT’s procurement activities in line with the Annual Work Programme and the procurement plan. The Procurement Officer will provide advice and training to operational units, adapt procurement procedures to the needs of the EIT and ensure that procurement procedures and contracts comply with EU legal requirements.
The Procurement Officer will contribute to the Unit’s work by performing the following tasks:
- Provide advice on the preparation and drafting of tender documents (ex-ante verification) and contracts to ensure that the relevant legal provisions are respected.
- Coordinate and follow all steps of the procurement procedures including preparation of the procurement documents, publication, opening, evaluation, award and contracting, and providing replies to the information requests.
- Develop and update templates, guidelines and carry out training activities on procurement rules and procedures for the staff of the Institute, providing timely updates based on the latest EU regulations on public procurement, case law and lessons learnt.
- Prepare, monitor and report on the implementation of the annual procurement plan.
- Represent the EIT vis-à-vis its stakeholders, in particular contractors, in procurement and contract management aspects.
The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
Vacancy details, eligibility and steps to apply can be found in the vacancy notice below.