EIT Urban Mobility is looking for Independent Supervisory Board members - Apply by 9 November 2020.
EIT Urban Mobility is headquartered in Barcelona (Spain), with five so-called Innovation Hubs in Copenhagen (Denmark), Prague (Czech Republic), Munich (Germany), Barcelona (Spain) and Helmond (the Netherlands).
Role of the Supervisory Board member
The Supervisory Board meets at least four times a year for board meetings (virtually or face to face). Furthermore, work on specific topics is performed in topical committee meetings.
The estimated time effort and expected availability of the SB member is approximately 10 days per year.
Remuneration of the Supervisory Board member
Supervisory Board members are remunerated in line with common practice in EIT Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs). Travel expenses are covered.
Independent Supervisory Board member requirements
EIT Urban Mobility is looking for independent members with supplementary skills and competences from across the extended Knowledge Triangle (innovation, education, cities, business creation).
Candidates for the Supervisory Board membership should fulfil the following conditions:
- Worked in a leadership position related to mobility and/or cities
- Supervisory Board experience
- Highly committed to the vision and mission of EIT Urban Mobility
- Should not have any legal or financial ties (during a period of one year before the start of the mandate) to either any of the existing core partners of the EIT Urban Mobility Association, any of their Linked Third Parties or any Project Partner of the KIC LE.
For the current two open positions, we are especially looking for expertise and experience in either:
- Public Private Innovation Partnerships, or
- Business creation, Venture Capital, start-ups and acceleration
To apply for the position of an independent Supervisory Board member of the KIC Legal Entity for a statutory term of three years, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 9 November 2020.