Let’s work together to drive impact in regenerative agriculture and food manufacturing. If you work in regenerative agriculture or food manufacturing this event is for you!
About the event
The main theme for the event will be "the pathway to net zero", and it will focus on regenerative agriculture and food manufacturing.
We will explore the challenges around achieving net zero emissions in regenerative agriculture and food manufacturing and also look at the solutions that already exist. You will hear from a combination of large corporates, small businesses and other regional initiatives.
Together, we will discuss the priorities we want to address and the steps we need to take to help to achieve net zero emissions in our region.
You will also hear about funding and collaboration opportunities within and outside of EIT Food, as we want to support you to find calls and competitions that work for you and your organisation.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about what our partners recommend that we focus on within our net zero mission, including how we can drive impact in regenerative agriculture and food manufacturing.
- Hear from experts about the challenges and solutions in regenerative agriculture and food manufacturing, with presentations from Mondelez, Agri-EPI Centre, Agrimetrics and EnvoPAP.
- Join roundtable discussions about how we can work together to achieve our net zero mission, including how we can fund activities and who we should be collaborating with.
- Meet new people and organisations across our EIT Food community and beyond.
- Discover opportunities to get involved in all of our EIT Food missions, including our upcoming missions call.
Learn about other funding and collaboration programmes outside of EIT Food and how we can leverage these opportunities together.
- Dr Ian Noble, VP R&D – Research, Analytical and Productivity at Mondelēz
- Kaushal Shah, CEO and Founder of EnvoPAP
- Rebecca Geraghty, Chief Commercial Officer at Agrimetrics
- Rebecca Lewis, Business and Proposals Manager at Agri-EPI Centre
- Stephane Durand, Head of Innovation at the Institute of Global Food Security at Queen's University Belfast
- Richard Vecqueray, CEO of Map of Ag
- Please arrive by 8.45am to start at 9am
- Lunch and an optional dinner will be provided
|08.30 - 09.00||Registration|
|09.00 - 09.15||Welcome|
|09.15 - 10.00||Keynote, featuring Richard Vecqueray from Map of Ag|
|10.00 - 10.45||Food Manufacturing spotlight with Ian Noble, Mondelez and Kaushal Shah, EnvoPAP|
|10.45 - 11.00||Break|
|11.00 - 11.45||Regenerative Agriculture spotlight with Rebecca Lewis, Agri-EPI Centre and Rebecca Geharty, Agrimetrics|
|11.45 - 12.30||Funding and Collaboration opportunities within and outside of EIT Food|
|12.30 - 13.30||Lunch|
|13.30 - 14.15||Pitching session featuring OneGo Bio, FoodSquared|
|14.15 - 14.30||Introducing our net zero mission with Stephane Durand, Head of Innovation, Institute for Global Food Security. Queen's University Belfast.|
|14.30 - 15.15||Roundtables part 1|
|15.15 - 15.30||Break|
|15.30 - 16.15||Roundtables part 2|
|16.15 - 16.45||Roundtables feedback|
|16.45 - 17.00||Wrap-up|
|19.00 – Late||Optional Dinner|
Would you like to pitch at our event?
If you would like to pitch your regenerative agriculture or food manufacturing innovation or technology at our event, please contact Laura Elphick at: email@example.com
We will charge each attendee a £200 fee if they register for the event and do not attend without a legitimate reason. If you are unsure whether you can attend this event, please do not register.
We have a limited capacity for this event and we want to ensure people who would like to attend have the opportunity to do so. We also want to reduce food waste by only catering for people who will attend the event on the day.
We look forward to seeing you in person in September for a great event!