Linking our innovators and entrepreneurs to Member State needs
We work closely with EU Member States, regional, and local authorities to:
- Generate new sustainable products and services
- Propel new, competitive ventures into the world
- Train the next generation of innovators and business leaders
With our new strategy, we’re closer to Member States than ever
As of 2021, our EIT Strategic Innovation Agenda for 2021-2027 has reinforced our cooperation with Member States through two vehicles:
- The EIT Member State Representatives Group (MSRG) which advises our GB and Director on strategy, financing, and synergies with national and regional programmes and projects. The MSRG is composed of a representative and a substitute from each EU Member State and Associated Country to Horizon Europe. Learn more about its role and responsibilities.
- The EIT National Contact Points (NCPs) which serve as support structures everywhere Horizon Europe is active to provide EIT programme applicants and beneficiaries with on-the-ground information and advice. Find the NCP in your country.