The EIT HEI Initiative’s KIC Showcase will be a half-day event for the EIT Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs) to spotlight some of the education and innovation projects that demonstrate good practice examples of training and education with a view to innovation and entrepreneurship.
These good practice example projects will be organised around 4 Domains that underpin the activities within the HEI Initiative. The proposed agenda is as follows, participants can choose which parallel session to attend during the event:
- 10:00-10:10 Introduction by Dr Emma Harris, Acting Head of the HEI Initiative
- 10:10-10:30 Simon Brown, CEO at P2T Consulting Ltd, ‘Institutional change for innovation and entrepreneurship’
- 10:30 – 11:00 Parallel Sessions: Domain 1 (x2 project presentations in parallel sessions, 15-20 mins talk+ 10 mins Qs): TrainESEE2 (EIT RawMaterials, EUFORIA (EIT Urban Mobility)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Parallel Sessions: Domain 2: Pioneers (EIT Climate-KIC), Access to Talents: Education-Business Integration (EIT Digital)
- 11:30-11:45 Break
- 11:45 – 12:15 Parallel Sessions: Domain 3: Ulabs programme (EIT Health), SIEMENS – New Energy Challenge (EIT InnoEnergy)
- 12:15 – 12:45 Parallel Sessions: Domain 4: Skillsmove (EIT Manufacturing), Professional Development Programme (EIT Food)
- 12:45 – 13:00 Plenary
- 13:00 End
The presenters will provide information on these good practices, with an emphasis on scaling and replicating the innovation and training programmes.
- Moderated by: Dr Emma Harris, Acting Head of the HEI Initiative and Monika Blodgett, Project Manager at EIT Manufacturing.
- Speaker: Simon Brown, CEO at P2T Consulting Ltd.
- Talk: ‘Institutional Change for Innovation and Entrepreneurship’
- Time and date: 20 January 2022, 10:00-13:00 CET, online