Join EIT Manufacturing webinar to learn more about the ETV tool designed to help innovative environmental technologies access the market
Circular Economy is one of the main objectives of the European society right now. By helping to decouple economic growth from resource use and its impacts, it offers the prospect of sustainable growth that will last. EIT Manufacturing, EIT RawMaterials, EIT Digital, EIT Climate KIC, EIT Food and EIT Urban Mobility have created the EIT Circular Economy Community aiming to strengthen collaboration across Innovation Communities for a climate-neutral Europe.
The EIT Circular Economy Community is supporting breakthrough initiatives and start-ups through the Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) Programme. This webinar will give insights on how the ETV facilitates the access of environmental technology solutions to the market and the success stories of previously supported start-ups.
- Short introduction of the EIT Circular Economy Community: Ignacio Calleja | 5 minutes
- The ETV scheme: Martin Pecanka | 10 minutes
- What is the ETV process? Izabela Ratman (ETV Expert) | 30 minutes
- Success story: Carborem | 15 minutes
- Questions & Answers | 30 minutes