The European Union Delegation to the State of Israel and ISERD are delighted to invite you to the Horizon Europe Framework Programme Launch Event.
A half-day online and TV studio interactive event to celebrate the start of a new exciting chapter in EU-Israeli cooperation in R&I, within the recently signed Association Agreement.
Among the speakers we will also have the EIT Director Martin Kern, who will take part to the Panel Discussion: How to mobilise European and Israeli Research and Innovation excellence and build on success stories, to fully tap into Horizon Europe’s novel opportunities
What’s in the agenda?
Time in agenda is UTC+2 (Brussels Time) | On-line broadcast
8:45 – 9.10 Welcome remarks
- Yael RAVIA-ZADOK | Deputy Director General, Head of Economic Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel
- H.E. Dimiter TZANCHEV | Ambassador, European Union Delegation to the State of Israel
- Lauren ISZO | Master of Ceremony
9:10 – 9:45 Interview: The renewed EU-Israel cooperation in R&I in the new global context
- Avi HASSON | Chief Executive Officer, Start-Up Nation Central
- Robert-Jan SMITS | President, Eindhoven University of Technology
9:45 – 10:30 Panel Discussion: How to mobilise European and Israeli Research and Innovation excellence and build on success stories, to fully tap into Horizon Europe’s novel opportunities
- Signe RATSO | Deputy Director General, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Nili SHALEV | Managing Director ISERD and VP Israel Innovation Authority
- Yehuda LINDELL | Cryptographer at Coinbase and Professor at Bar-Ilan University
- Martin KERN | Director, European Institute of Innovation and Technology
10:30 – 11:15 Presentation of a 360° overview of Horizon Europe key novelties, expectations and structure
- Julien GUERRIER | Director of the Common Policy Centre, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission