The EIT Community will present its activities in Riga on 28 March
The Ministry of Education and Science and the EIT are organising an EIT Awareness Day in Riga, with the aim to raise awareness of the EIT Community, its activities and, in particular, of cooperation opportunities among relevant national stakeholders.
At this conference, the EIT Community will provide an introduction to its ongoing activities in Latvia and at pan-European level, as well as specific information on potential areas for cooperation with interested national stakeholders. Organisations and individuals from all sides of the Knowledge Triangle (business, education and research), as well other interested stakeholders are invited to participate at the event, meet representatives from the eight EIT Innovation Communities and contribute to the discussions.
- Ilga Šuplinska, Minister of Education and Science
- Andris Kužnieks, Acting Head of the European Commission Representation in Latvia
- Laima Kauspadiene, Member of the EIT Governing Board and CEO of Sunrise Valley Science Technology Park
- Andris Ozols, Director of the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
- Martin Kern, EIT Interim Director
We look forward to welcoming you on the day!
The Awareness Day is under the Patronage of the Latvian Ministry of Education and Science.