This event is recommended for all EIT Climate-KIC partners interested in Blue Economy (both RIS and non-RIS). It will provide an excellent opportunity for exchanging and co-creating our sustainable blue future!
What are the RIS Matchmaking events?
The RIS Matchmaking events are organised by the EIT Climate-KIC Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) Team for our regional ‘focal points’ or Hubs that act as innovation community catalysts in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia. The main goal is to expand and consolidate our ecosystem, share best practices, and orchestrate collaborations for innovation opportunities.
The event includes both information and collaborative sessions, whereby we will:
- Hear from representatives from the EU COM and the EIT on the EU future outlook on the Blue Economy
- Explore the innovation activities the EIT Climate-KIC Community members developed in the past 10 years
- Meet and learn from each other, and understand what each organisation is best at
- Co-create new ideas and explore opportunities to bring them to life
- EIT Climate-KIC partners.
- EIT Climate-KIC RIS Hubs, partners, and stakeholders from Southern and Central Eastern Europe.
- Policymakers and programme owners at the EU, national, regional, and local level (government officers; parliamentarians, advisors, civil servants, etc.).
- Practitioners interested in Blue Economy