On 27 April 2023, from 10.00 to 12.00 CET, join us for a webinar showcasing good practices from across the EIT Community's education programmes. There you'll learn the ingredients of success for five entrepreneurial education activities led by different EIT knowledge and innovation communities.
Our webinar, called "Dissemination of Education Case Studies & Good Practice", will introduce you to a variety of ways to support students and educators as they work on filling critical skills gaps in sustainable tech and entrepreneurship. That includes gaps in climate leadership, business creation, and more.
The five cast studies are:
- The Young Innovators Programme by EIT Climate-KIC
- The Battle of Green Talent by EIT InnoEnergy
- The Teaching Factory Competition by EIT Manufacturing
- The Advanced Materials for Innovative Recycling (AMIR) by EIT RawMaterials
- The Professional education and certification system by EIT Food
The webinar's case studies are based on an evaluation Ecorys conducted on the EIT to help the EIT continue to fine-tune its methods.
Save the date
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register to the Webinar and receive the connection details closer to the event!
We look forward to seeing you there!