Budapest, 12 November 2013
A key objective of the EIT is to support the creation of an entrepreneurial culture – both as a mind-set and as an activity. In order to support this objective, the EIT organises an annual award competition in collaboration with its three KICs – Climate-KIC, EIT ICT Labs and KIC InnoEnergy - in two categories:
- The EIT Venture Award showcases entrepreneurial undertakings emerging from the KICs and supports them in their further development;
- The EIT Change Agents and Next Generation of Entrepreneurs (CH.A.N.G.E.) Award puts the spotlight on young entrepreneurial talent from EIT-labelled and KIC education and training programmes for their achievements in entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and innovation.
The EIT Awards will:
- showcase to the wider audience the potential and talent of young members of the EIT/KIC community and inspire them through role models.
- promote an entrepreneurial and innovation mind-set, a can-do spirit and a (calculated) risk-taking culture by putting the spotlight on KIC ventures and the Next Generation of Change Agents and Entrepreneurs;
- provide a platform for mutual inspiration and entrepreneurial opportunities;
We look forward to welcoming you at the EIT Awards 2013 in Budapest on 12 November!