The EIT Food course 'Business Growth: Tackling the Scale-up Challenge' is now open for enrollment.
This course was designed as part of the cross-Innovation Community Human capital initiative.
There are many approaches addressing early stage entrepreneurship and the challenges facing mature corporations, but a big gap exists when it comes to understanding the key drivers for growth and how to address them. This course introduces the Triple Chasm Model, a unique new approach to managing the growth challenge.
- Summarise classic approaches to scaling along with their limitations
- Reflect on how to assess the maturity of your proposition
- Explore commercialisation strategy and business model development
- Explore the internal meso-economic vectors including Contingent Technology Deployment, IP Management, Product Definition & Synthesis, Manufacturing & Deployment, Talent, Leadership & Culture and Funding & Investment
- Apply the diagnostic, strategic target and gap analysis tools to your proposition
This course is designed for members of leadership teams in innovative high-growth SMEs. It is targeted in particular at CXO level executives including CEOs, commercial directors, technical directors, finance directors, marketing directors, heads of product management, and heads of sales.
Start date: The course will start on 17 February on FutureLearn, and will run for five weeks. The five weeks which will be moderated by the educators.
Registration fee : The registration fee is GBP102 / EUR 120 per learner (no possibility of discounts).
For more information contact Vivien Bodereau, EIT Food Education Programme Manager.