Explore the leading marketplace for forming Horizon Europe consortia
EIT Hub Israel, the EU Delegation to Israel and ISERD present a series of online events aiming to boost the submission of joint consortiums from Europe and Israel in Horizon Europe.
Our events combine accessibility, expertise and inspiration to empower ecosystem players from both ecosystems to apply and submit proposals for Horizon calls. With a targeted focus on leading researchers, corporations and government entities from Europe and Israel, the events aim to foster the creation and submission of consortiums.
Bridges - Health, Manufacturing & Energy
- Monday, 9 October 2023
- 9:00-11:00 CET / 10:00-12:00 IDT
The event will focus on 3 topics:
Deep dive into the Horizon Europe selected open calls
|Engagement matchmaking session
- Meet potential consortium building partners
- Collaborate with experienced and influential peers
- Be an expert on Horizon Europe calls relevant to your areas of interest and expertise
- Learn best practices for submitting a successful proposal
Access to the EU Delegation, EIT and ISERD broad network in Israel and Europe
What is Horizon Europe?
- The world’s largest platform for research & innovation funding
- Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation with a budget of EUR 95.5 billion.
- It tackles climate change, helps to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and boosts the EU’s competitiveness and growth.
- The programme facilitates collaboration and strengthens the impact of research and innovation in developing, supporting and implementing EU policies while tackling global challenges. It supports the creating and better dispersing of excellent knowledge and technologies.
Legal entities from the EU and associated countries (such as Israel) can participate.