Investor Day in Madrid provided an exclusive opportunity for investors from 50 companies to discover innovative start-ups from EIT InnoEnergy’s international portfolio that are preparing to raise funds in the coming months. The start-ups provided valuable insights and opportunities to advance sustainable solutions and foster innovation in the industry.
We would also like to extend our gratitude to the following start-ups that delivered outstanding pitch presentations during the event:
- BASQUEVOLT: Revolutionising the battery industry
- BeePlanet Factory: Pioneering solutions for a sustainable planet with second-life batteries
- Bin-e: Transforming waste management through smart solutions
- C2C-NewCap: Hybrid supercapacitors
- EcoBean: Coffee waste reinvented
- Enline Energy Solutions: Shaping the future of smart grids
- HPS Home Power Solutions AG: Green electricity and heat for homes
- Nines Photovoltaics: Unlocking the potential of solar energy
- pHYnix: Innovating in the field of hydrogen technology
- SeaQurrent®: Harnessing the power of marine currents
- Sylfen: Enabling energy storage for a sustainable future
- Zeleros Hyperloop: Revolutionising high-speed transportation
Our start-ups’ groundbreaking clean energy solutions left us inspired and thrilled for potential investments, collaborations, and partnerships. The pitching was followed by a networking session. It offered an exclusive opportunity to deepen exchanges and establish first contacts for future collaborations.