Submit a proposal to join EIT Digital in boosting entrepreneurship and education for a strong Digital Europe
EIT Digital opens its proposal submission period for 'EIT Digital 2021' in order to launch the construction of 2021 activities. 'EIT Digital 2021' targets entrepreneurial minds planning to:
- Launch a digital tech startup or product with the EIT Digital Innovation Factory
- Deliver entrepreneurial digital tech education programmes with the EIT Digital Entrepreneurial Academy
EIT Digital's work programme 2021 will be guided by the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2020-2022. It identifies five strategic areas which startups, products and education programmes should contribute to in order to build a strong digital Europe:
- Proposal System opens: 5 March 2020
- Call information sessions at EIT Digital CLCs: 10 March 2020
- Present ideas and find collaborators at Brokerage Workshops: 24-26 March 2020
- Proposal System closes: 7 May 2020 at 18:00 CEST
- Receive proposal evaluation results from EIT Digital: around 24 June 2020
- Calibrate pre-selected proposal: July 2020
- Preparation and approval by EIT Digital Governance Bodies of the draft Business Plan: August - September, 2020
- Adjustment of Draft Business Plan activities based on feedback from EIT: October - December, 2020
- Start activity implementation:1 January 2021
- Finalise requirements from EIT Digital and EIT: January, 2021
NO INNOVATION WITHOUT EDUCATION
Get a strong competitive advantage by connecting Innovation and Education in your proposal.
Have a proposal for the EIT Digital Innovation Factory?
- Get access to the entrepreneurial talents of our Academy by offering internship positions to our students in your Innovation Activity.
- Benefit from the entrepreneurial skills of our graduates by involving them in your team.
Have a proposal for the EIT Digital Entrepreneurial Academy?
- Include real business challenges from our Innovation Activities in your Summer School proposal.
- Develop a Professional School programme aligned with our strategic focus areas to ensure companies acquire the right leadership capacity, workforce skills and corporate culture conducive to digital transformation.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Co-funding requirement: EIT Digital co-invests in your plans to create value. The minimum co-funding requirements set for partners per area are explained in the EIT Digital 2021 Proposal Requirements document.
- Partnership requirement: EIT Digital is a partnership organisation. This implies that proposers are expected to be or become partner of EIT Digital. Organisations that are not yet a Partner are expected to submit their application for partnership latest at the moment of submission of the proposal. Please see Partnership models (PDF) for more information about becoming an EIT Digital partner.
- If your organisation is not a Partner, please provide us with some information via the questionnaire for new organisations here. This will start the partner application process and put you in contact with the relevant CLC / Node. At the same time this will allow you to register for access to the EIT Digital Intranet and its proposal submission system.
- If your organisation is not a Partner, but has successfully registered via the above questionnaire: go to EIT Digital 2021 Intranet page.
- If your organisation is already a partner of EIT Digital: go directly to EIT Digital 2021 Intranet page.
- Ecosystem requirement: The activities are typically executed in and around the EIT Digital Co-Location Centres (CLCs) for community building. Should you need assistance in finding partners of EIT Digital to collaborate with, or have further questions about EIT Digital in general and EIT Digital 2021 in particular, please contact the relevant Node Director.
- Other requirements: Please read carefully the Proposal Requirements document available at the top of this section.
Follow: #EITDigital2021 or @eit_digital