EIT Health InnoStars is again offering special innovation training for healthcare entrepreneurs and innovators in the RIS countries.
The training will be held online and is scheduled for 22 September 2020, with the possibility for a second session if that one books up. It will be followed by a pitch consultation.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set with an idea in the healthcare field? Would you like to know more about healthcare innovation, product validation and business models? Do you care to learn how to pitch your solution? Then this may be the programme for you!
Purpose of RIS Innovation Training
- Support applicants in realising next steps towards the market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services.
- Navigate in the complex playground of healthcare solutions and give a better understanding on the types of innovations.
- Verify the need and benefit of their product or service for users, customers, payers and partners.
- Increase the possibility to attract investment and/or funding by presenting a well-defined value proposition
Is it for me? Eligible applicants and projects
RIS Innovation Training is suitable for micro and small enterprises, research and educational institutions, spin-offs and start-ups that are based in one of the RIS countries and already have an innovative product or solution that has completed CIMIT Maturity Level 1 (NEED).
Content of the programme
The programme package includes the following:
- 3 hours of interactive training covering the topics of the innovation pathway, from idea to market in the healthcare sector
- a 30-minute pitch consultation session evaluated by a panel of experts
Please note that participation in the training session is a prerequisite for the pitch consultation.
The training session will be held online on 22 September 2020, 10:00 - 13:00 (CET). If the currently available timeslot is booked to capacity, you will be waitlisted for the second training, to be held on 23 September 2020.
Pitch consultation sessions will be organised in September and October; teams will be organized into groups, based on the content and level of development of their project.
Participants register as a team or company.