EIT Community Water Scarcity is hosting a series of live, interactive training courses with international experts. There are three sessions available on a first come, first serve basis: 13, 22 and 27 September, 2022; each from 10.00 to 12.00 a.m.
Training for water entrepreneurs
Are you a water entrepreneur looking for funding to scale up your innovation?
Do you want to learn about how to fund the growth of your company through different stages?
Would you like to understand how to improve your chances of:
- Getting bank loans?
- Accessing venture capital?
- Accessing EU funding?
- Tapping into international funding opportunities?
This exclusive training is for you!
For EUR 95, you will get:
- Access to a live and interactive online training session from four internationally recognised experts, in a small group
- To ask questions and get instant feedback on your plans
- Recordings of the four specific training videos on accessing bank loans, venture capital, EU funding and international funding opportunities
- A free copy of the Review of financial tools for SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups
- To ask questions after the training session (three weeks after your session)