We help women entrepreneurs grow their business and get their product and service validated and funded. They'll be able to enter a new European market with a solid strategy and a new network ready to help them at every turn.
To achieve growth in Europe, start-ups must go through an internationalisation process. Each market launch requires a specific path based on its history, characteristics, needs, and goals. That’s why in Rocket Up we provide a custom-made programme, mixing insightful and inspiring group sessions with hand-picked mentors to help you achieve your objectives.
We want to boost your start-up and help you become the leader and role model of the future. The deadline for applications is 23.00 CET, 9 June 2023.
For more information:
Our 15-week EU-funded programme runs from September to December 2023.
What you get:
- An academic perspective on how to expand internationally
- Tailor-made mentoring with hand-picked business and regional experts
- Access to EIT Community networks and other financial opportunities
- A network of female founders
- An organised mission to target region, providing you with contacts at your destination
- Visibility through EIT communication channels
- Group sessions: Lessons on how to expand a company beyond its home country with a structured perspective and valuable insights and examples given by international expansion experts through online interaction and peer to peer learning.
- Regional advisor: Get local market advice, relevant contacts, and identify potential stakeholders while achieving your objectives in your target region.
- Connection to the EIT: An EIT Community representative is assigned to explain possible further collaborations within the community.
- Know which market to expand to and why
- Define a go-to-market strategy and actionable to-do list
- Meet the right stakeholders and potential new partners
- Grow your network with experts and mentors
- Connect with other female-led start-ups
Who is it for?
We are looking for European female-led early and growth-stage start-ups looking to expand and scale their company into a new EU market. We're particularly looking for start-ups innovating in the domains of urban mobility, agrifood, and manufacturing.
I couldn’t recommend the programme enough. It gave us the opportunity to have intros with relevant experts and also to start really putting together a strategy to go abroad.
Chanez Djoudi from Beev (France)
The EIT Rocket Up programme truly broadened up my perspective on the internationalisation journey. All modules were to the point and very fun.
Selvi from WiCow (Turkey)
The programme has not only given us experts and really great mentors, but it has also given us tools that we can use to develop our strategy. We take with us the learnings and all the wonderful people in this network.
Elisabeth from Vienna Textile Lab (Austria)
We highly recommend participating. The mentors worked with us in a customised way and addressed our actual challenges.
Jimena from Alcyon Photonics (Spain)
The application for the programme will be available via an online application form from 24 April 2023 until 9 June 2023. There will be no extension of the deadline.
1st screening: Evaluation of applications and call for interviews around 26 June 2023
2nd screening: Online interviews 10-14 July 2023
Communication of results: 17 July 2023
Start date of the programme: Early September 2023
Last online session: Mid-December 2023
Terms & Conditions
Check the terms and conditions before applying.