In this section you can find:
- The founding texts and key documents of the EIT.
- Other legal documents that have not been characterised by the other pages within this legal framework section.
- Your rights governing public access to documents.
- The rules and procedures the EIT has put in place to deal with potential conflicts of interest.
- How to make a complaint about the EIT.
All other documents can be found in the library.
Legal information relating to the use of the EIT website can be found here.