Did you know that only 14.8% of the start-up founders are female?*
This is the third webinar of a series of events that aim to raise awareness about the gender bias and obstacles that female entrepreneurs face while trying to build and grow their ventures.
This webinar will bring experiences and insights of women founder’s search for the dreamed co-founder, where to look for them, and how to approach people to build a start-up.
In collaboration with Women@EIT, we've put together a fantastic list of speakers to discuss this topic.
Who is the webinar addressed to?
- Women entrepreneurs
- Men entrepreneurs
- Young people developing a career path thinking about entrepreneurship
- People in other fields thinking about starting their own project
17:00 : Welcome - Introduction to EIT Health Alumni and EIT Woman
- Co-moderators: Yolanda Sanchez-Castro, (EIT Health Alumni Local Rep BeNeLux) and Maria Aranguren Rojas (Women@EIT)
17:10 : Speaker 1
- Dr. Sabrina Badir - CEO and Founder of the medtech startup Pregnolia
17:25 : Speaker 2.
- Dr. Joana S. Paiva CTO & Co-Founder at iLoF - Intelligent Lab on Fiber - Forbes 30 Under 30 2020
17:40 : Speaker 3
- Lina Behrens - Managing Director at Flying Health - pioneer business in next generation healthcare
17:55 : Panel Discussion and open questions
18:20 : Closing remarks
*According to 2nd European Start-up Monitor in Forbes 2019